Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Jump to content




4th ofuly 2009


4th ofuly 2009

It was at the house i grew up in. I was in the living room grabbing som e fireworks, when my sister took a suprise snapshot of me. I never new it was there until my girl friend showed it too me yeserday while going through the family photo album. I was shocked I would like to know what it is or is not. It looks like a lot of smoke or vapor to me however it also looks like a small firgure is standing in it.



    Hello, does look creepy I must say, and I see what looks like water damage on the actual photo. Is it possible this photo had gotten wet?
    • Report