Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Something Hanging in the Sky

Copyright

Something Hanging in the Sky

Last year, I had a very deep and profound dream where I was taken different places with a group of people and being shown differnt things. I was also told in my dream that I was going to be shown things. A few days after the the dream, while sitting at a window at work, I saw a bright light in the sky and went out to take a pic. I could not get the light on my cell phone camera, so I decided to record it on my cellphone. The video was only 51 minutes long, but when I took snapshots with Windows Moviemaker, there were beings in it that were fully aware of my. In fact the appeared to be talking about me. After the I took the video, I used my Palm pixi cell phone to snap pictures while I drove and I got some otherworldly images. This is one of them.

Are you talking about that greyish blob in the top right corner? It looks very much like a bird poop on the surface of the car window :)

i don't know what the gray thing is.  it could be bird poop like chupa said.