Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Waving ghost in the Thackray Medical Museum, Leeds, W.Yorks , England

Waving ghost in the Thackray Medical Museum, Leeds, W.Yorks , England

This was taken on a ghost hunt at this spooky museum. All the lights were off and I was snapping at random. I didn't see anything. The doors at the back (You can see the bottom of them) open to a passage to the main hospital (St James, Leeds).THe wall at the left is a partition put in when the old Poor House was turned into the museum. This appears to be a waving ghost developing out of orbs walking through the wall. I can see both feet! It was a new digital camera and the date is set wrong - it was actually July, and the hottest night of the year. We were in thin blouses at midnight, so unlikely to be condensation! Spooky footnote - I learnt AFTER the ghost hunt that a waving ghost has been ween at the museum before!

Interesting capture but I'd be cautious about giving it human features. The light patch like this often happens when an object appears very close to the camera, like a finger or a streak of hair, etc. Anything, really. They get a strong hit of light from the flash. In almost complete darkness, it's very hard to rule out the possibility that nothing came in your way.