Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

full body apparition

full body apparition

Good afternoon~. . My friend sent me this this picture today (2/17/12). This occurred at his home (in Cicero, IL) around 11pm on 2/16/12. He said he was laying in bed and he heard footsteps in the living room area. He has 5 children and assumed it was one of them walking around. He turned on the flash on his Iphone and saw nothing. He decided to snap a picture and this is what he saw. He swore to me it was real. I'm hoping that you can confirm this as well. I am a total believer of the supernatural and I really hope he is not pulling my leg. He said he showed others and they too were in disbelief. I told him this is an amazing picture and a true rarity. I hope you will take a look at this and confirm (or even debunk)this picture he captured on his Iphone.. . Thanks!. . Cynthia Landeros. Riverside, IL

We def. see a girl but have to ensure there is no possibility of this being a reflect. of any kind of toy or doll in the room, which seems small....Let us know :0

this could either be a ghost or a reflection or photoshopped.  i don't know which.