Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Strange Pic Appears...Message from Deceased Loved One

Copyright

@ 2012

Strange Pic Appears...Message from Deceased Loved One

This is occur on Monday, January 30th, I was in the process of checking my pictures on my profile via phone. When I got to one particular picture. the screen went black. I felt funny hard to explained almost like my mind was traveling if this makes sense. . . I attempted to reload, the screen stayed black, I could go to the previous picture and the next fine with no problems. I went back to this picture and when I reloaded again the picture seemed as if it was enlarged. I realized this was not the picture I had taken. I could see blurred writing at first in the color purple. when I make the picture smaller, this is the picture that came up purple writing of I love you, with 2 yellow roses. I tried to reloaded thinking it was a mistake but it would not refresh it self it went back to this picture again i tried the other pictures and they were fine just this one stayed on the picture of the roses. No mater what I attempted to do it the picture remained. Even when my phone light timed out. . . I quickly was able to take a picture with my webcam. As soon as I took pictures it disappeared and refreshed to my picture.

I find it very hard to believe your story.

why do you find it hard to believe this story, chupa?