Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Farm Ghost

Copyright

ErikaR 2011

Farm Ghost

This was taken at my grandparents abandoned farm. Behind the house (on the left) was their chicken and rooster coupe. I'm not sure what the figure next to the stairs is but it looks like it might be one of the old chickens or rooster.

really strange. it actually does look like a chicken. but then if u look at it from another angle it looks like a girl standing there with a disfigured shaped body.
    This picture looks like it is a fake or a double exposure to me. When looking at the alpha channels of the picture, there is a clear difference in the angle of the shadow cast from the handrail while it is on the 'chicken creature' and when the shadow strikes the ground when red and green are removed from the picture, as well as when red and blue are removed.. Also, the image showed as having two layers - one of a chicken standing on a roost and the picture of the buildings.