Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Alton Towers - Staffordshire - England

Copyright

©: DanL

Alton Towers - Staffordshire - England

This photo was taken at Alton Towers in England on 2nd July 2011. Alton Towers is a major theme park in the UK consisting of a number of thrill rides, but at the centre of the park are the "towers" themselves, which I believe used to be an old hunting lodge and date back to the early 1800s. The towers are well known for paranormal activity and the park holds a number of ghost hunts throughout the year.. . My wife and I were the only people on the roof of the towers when the photo was taken. I was actually taking a photo of the "Oblivion" ride (which can be seen in the background), but when I uploaded the photo to my computer about a week later I notice the shape just below the turrets. I'm not sure what the shape is as there was nothing in front of me when the photo was taken, therefore any explanations would be welcomed! To me, it looks like a partial figure (head and arms) heading towards the doorway to the right of the picture.