Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Baby Spirit

Copyright

Bethany Lemieux2011

Baby Spirit

My brother had a still born baby born on July 22 @ 12:22 AM. Shortly after the funeral I started seeing lots of numbers. Such as 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, especially 12:22. No matter where I go I see it. I did some research on the numbers & what I found gave me goosebumps. . His name was Malachai- which means message from god. So I took it futher, I looked up 222, it means everything will be okay. So I told my brothers girlfriend months later about it and she started to cry, she just found out a few days before I told her that she was pregnant again. Other than the numbers I also noticed a few strange things. Things go missing and show up in different places. My son talks and makes gestures to the air as if he were talking to someone. And the feeling of not being alone when you are. For christmas my brother gave my son a camera and I was looking @ the pictures that my son took. I stumbled accross this one picture that looks like a babies face. It looks blue and in the left corner. Please take a look and tell me what you think. Thanks.

Photo
    DropDeadBeautiful
    Jul 20 2011 04:41 PM
    I don't see a face in the mist, though i see the face of a little boy with a bow tie next to the mist. .if your story is true, then i wish the best to you and your family and just know the baby is looking down on u from heaven. :innocent: :passifier: . :w00t: Em :w00t:
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 22 2011 12:49 PM
    I don't read into sentimental stories, they just cloud judgement. This is just a flawed photograph
    Photo
    ScientificBeliever
    Jul 26 2011 09:06 PM
    Hey there,. . . I don't really see an image of a baby i'm afraid, just a slightly blue blur. But, everyone will see something different hun and if you believe this is what you think it is, then that's ok; everyone has their own opinion :). . In mine however, this is just a very blurred camera shot.. . . . Nadine. xox
    is it just me or there are really more that one face and i'm not talking about the big one in the left corner :hmm: :huh: :dontgetit:
    Photo
    blackened_heart
    Sep 03 2012 06:18 AM
    I see at least three faces in the picture including the boy with the collar or bow tie. Sorry for your families loss.