Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Little Girl In my room?

Little Girl In my room?

This picture was taken in Los Angeles California right after 6 pm this week in my bedroom. Mym lil sisters bf took the picture with a metro pcs fone. We were basically drinking tea and soda and apparently watching a movie on netflix. Now that I remember the power went out that day. So luckidly I lit the candles that u can see on my coffee table. My sisters bf freaked out when he was viewing the pictures from my fone in the bottom of the untouched picture u can clearly see the face of a girl smiling as if dropping by to say Hi.

Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jun 23 2011 10:23 AM
    I lightened this in an editing suite and I see what you mean, however, the glass in front of the candle appears to have grooves etched into the sides, this is making a shape appear within the shadow. Your mind is programmed to recognise faces so when the eyes can't quite make out something, like if the lighting is low for example, the brain compensates by recognising shapes and making them into a face.
    Photo
    ladynierrah
    Jun 23 2011 11:33 PM
    Thanx for commenting on my pic. The picture is better wieved on a LCD screen without unediting/altering. It looks terrible because of the camera quality from the Metro Pcs cellphone (Samsung Freeform II) cuz the fone comes without a flash built in. When I viewed in on my plasma the ghost looks darker on the tv than on my laptop. I had a wiccan who is a friend of the family come over to my house and say there maybe 3-4 spirits in total. And that this little girl may be fond of me and likes to reside in my room. My young sister who was 9 at the time has seen Eclaire on the front indoor stairs since we live in the second floor and she is very skeptic to go on the stairs at night alone and other paranormal things that happened in this house. I'm currently and going to do an investigation on this house's history I maybe find the connection to why this things happen. I have another picture im going to try my best to post it ASAP but its a actual printed picture. C d 1 frmed picture in my coffee table? Thats the one im gonna post. And what's disturbing is that theres a male face on it but ima have to scan it in. Thank You for ur opinion and I hope for u to checkout my new picture soon ^_^
    Photo
    DropDeadBeautiful
    Jul 20 2011 05:10 PM
    OMG i see the girl below the coffee table! I'm not a camera whizz at all so all I can say is either that's some INSANE matrixing or you've got a ghost on your hands!!! :blink: . Scariest pic I've seen today :nw:
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 22 2011 12:56 PM
    I am a photographer, and I stand by my original comment
    Photo
    ladynierrah
    Aug 04 2011 06:00 AM

OMG i see the girl below the coffee table! I'm not a camera whizz at all so all I can say is either that's some INSANE matrixing or you've got a ghost on your hands!!! :blink: .Scariest pic I've seen today :nw:.

.Thank You for the comment. I'm no photographer either and heck I can't even use no photoshop or other photo editing programs. It's not even installed on my computer honestly. Well so far the house has calmed/mellowed down actually. I'm having a hard time finding the history of this house. Apparently this house was originally moved here by another location and its nailed/bolted to the ground so I need more time on the house's history. Also I mite even have the spirit of a small pet bird that died 4 months ago. Ima try and get a video camera and do a video setup. I'm soo psyched about it. Again Thank u for ur comment and hope to hear from u soon =D
    Photo
    ladynierrah
    Aug 04 2011 06:05 AM

I am a photographer, and I stand by my original comment.

I respect that ur a photographer and Your opinion -_-. But I just cant understand why can't u see Eclaire's face. That's what I call her. Ima do my best and see if I can catch her again. This was just a lucky shot I really want expecting anything like this that day. Aznd the reflective quality of the light from the etched glass cup u can see the shadow and light are behind eclairs hear. The top of her head is see thru. I'm much appreciate for u to comment back. It's not that I dont debate but this photo is 100% authentic. Maybe if u checked it out on a lcd screen u mite see her better. =D Bye and Thanks for ur comments and opinions =)
    Photo
    BrittanyMurderface
    Dec 16 2011 05:31 PM
    I for sure see her. Very creepy.
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Mar 05 2012 03:41 PM

.I am a photographer, and I stand by my original comment.

I respect that ur a photographer and Your opinion -_-. But I just cant understand why can't u see Eclaire's face. That's what I call her. Ima do my best and see if I can catch her again. This was just a lucky shot I really want expecting anything like this that day. Aznd the reflective quality of the light from the etched glass cup u can see the shadow and light are behind eclairs hear. The top of her head is see thru. I'm much appreciate for u to comment back. It's not that I dont debate but this photo is 100% authentic. Maybe if u checked it out on a lcd screen u mite see her better. =D Bye and Thanks for ur comments and opinions =).

.I can see the "face" as you call it but I don't believe it to be so. If you stare at clouds long enough you will begin to see shapes, I believe the same is happening here.