Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Apparition in Basement of Home

Apparition in Basement of Home

This was captured while our group was investigating the basement of a home in Carmel, IN. I was taking random pictures at the time and this apparition was discovered in one of my photographs during review. If you look close, you can see a woman's face with her hair pulled back between the 5th and 6th step. You can also see what appears to be her body in a white mist form flowing down from her head to the floor.

"If you look close, you can see a woman's face with her hair pulled back between the 5th and 6th step". I'm sorry but the picture is too small and too fuzzy for me to see what you are speaking of. It does have the same look as what I have seen and captured prior, I do see the mist in the shape of what appears to be a head on shoulders and continuing to the floor.and the other VERY important fact that this shape is in the right size for a person. maybe you did get a spook there!
    Photo
    DropDeadBeautiful
    Mar 05 2011 03:18 AM
    When I saw this in the Photo-strip I could easily see the outline of a figure but as I clicked on it and saw it full screen it became really faint... I dunno... :huh: I'll need to see it a few more times.
    Photo
    CherryFlavoredAlice
    Jun 13 2011 03:54 PM
    It does look like a person (size and shape), but I'm not sure I can see any details farther than that.
    I agree with Dropdeadbeautiful, in the strip yes I can see something in the larger picture not really