Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

What is this??

What is this??

This was a couple years ago. I was taking pics of my baby because it was her first time in her saucer. When I was going through the pictures I seen this... Just curious as to what other people think it might be. There was noone else in the house that day. At first I thought it was a finger but it just does not look like it and I know that my hand was not in the way cause there were other pictures taken back to back. Depending on how you look at it it looks to be one of two things. I do not want to say what I thought it was as to I don't want to put ideas in other people's head!

well, it could be a finger or thumb in front of the camera by accident since it is flesh colored and white. if it is not that or someone stepping in front of the camera lens then I really can't say. I would have to have been there sort of situation. was there any other factors like unusual cold, dizziness, odd feelings, etc? have you had before or since any other odd things occur or seen things?
    I don't think it was a thumb. I see what you mean by it being flesh colored. This was taken a few years ago. I remember feeling paranoid that day, but I was just taking it as being home alone and that house gave me the creeps anyway! I am not saying in anyway it is paranormal, just that it is odd looking. When I looked at the picture it kind of looks like one of two things. When I first seen it, it kind of looked like someone naked running past the camera. Then looking at it more it kind of looks like a man that is going bald with his head turned sideways with his eyes opened wide. And I know it can't be either of those things lol. But I never seen anything just noises usually.
    Photo
    Jameswaterwolf
    Apr 22 2011 11:52 PM
    I have seen a similar photo of an apparation with the same colours and a moving sheet-like appearance. A female friend in California captured on film this spirit she mearly called "The Lady". With your permission ,I will forward this photo to her and ask if she will allow me to use hers for comparison. Jameswaterwolf
    Photo
    CherryFlavoredAlice
    Jun 13 2011 03:55 PM
    It kind of looks like a lock of hair falling in front of the lens. :/