Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

11/09/2009 at 21 pm

Copyright

11/09/2009 at  21 pm

i was sitting with my sister in the dinner room while the latter took this photo when i was searching the web. At first when i saw the picture I saw nothing just me It was a normal picture. And yesterday i was watching my pictures I saw something wierd and it really scared me I saw a man in the window next to me while the night when my sister took the picture,we were alone at home.I can't explain this figure and also I don't know this man.So please explain it to me as soon as possible. Thanks

Photo
    s t e l l a
    Dec 23 2010 05:31 PM
    Hi.. Interesting photo and I can see what you mean. I assume the flash in the glass pane is the camera flash?. If so then the slight figure you can make out in the pane could just be your sisters reflection.. It's a tough one as I can't really tell.. See what someone else thinks.. :). x
    Sorry Hiba I can't see any man in the reflection? IMO there's no man there.. . Morgan
    sorry can't make out the dude. but like previously said it could be reflection of person snapping pic.
    Photo
    DropDeadBeautiful
    Mar 05 2011 06:40 PM
    I don't see much. . I do believe in ghosts, but I just don't see anything. :hmm: sorry
    I see what you are seeing...looks like a man leering? I would like to see a pic taken with the door closed and see what is behind it normally. I am constantly "seeing" faces and forms all around me. But I am into debunking everything too. Take a pic of the room, door closed and then we can compare?
    I don't think that it's the flash from the camera in the window. I believe it's more like a lamp or wall-mounted light that's reflecting in the glass. There is an image though in the glass, but the image is just grainy enough to where it's not portraying a good clear image. I think it's just a distorted image of something in the background that's reflecting in the glass. Nothing really too paranormal about it, but there's a chance that I can be wrong.
    Photo
    Raven42_1978
    Aug 04 2011 12:51 PM
    Oh wow, I didn't see anything when I first looked at it...but then I zoomed in and noticed eyes. Two big eyes and then the rest of the face started to come into view. Very nice. :tu: