Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Gettysburg PA Devils Den "Skull in purple haze'

Gettysburg PA Devils Den "Skull in purple haze'

Took this picture at Devils Den Gettysburg,PA Nov. 2010. I see a skull in the purple haze?

Photo
    SebastianMcGowan
    Dec 05 2010 03:35 PM
    I'm sorry dude, I just cant see the skull. Can you point it out for me?
    creepy and yes i see the skull
    Photo
    Alicia4Peace
    Dec 14 2010 07:10 AM
    Whwn I magnified it 100%, I see a face in the purple haze which appears to be smiling :D but is it just my eyes playing tricks on me. I also see another face just outside the haze, so this could just be the tree limbs forming this other image. :tu:
    I see just a random combination of grass that looks vaguely like a skull if you're gullible and squint your eyes up and say 'Skull, 'Skull', 'Skull' three times.. . Check out this link: http://www.skepdic.com/pareidol.html. . morgan
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Dec 23 2010 01:56 PM
    lens flare
    I see a light refraction caused by sunlight in the camera lens and an over active imagination :rolleyes: . . Morgan
    wow, Morgan, that's rough, rough, rough! I see what looks like the top of a skull tilted down facing the picture taker, if that is what you are referring to. I do have to agree and see it appears to be the purple flare concentrating the viewers attention to a group of grass, sticks, and shadows to make the skull, and the smiling face that is facing to the left. I took pictures at the Old Fayette Co Jail in La Grange, Texas and several times using a particular camera I got annoying blue and purple spots that I guess were from flash reflection flare. thank you for sharing
    I have to agree with Morgan. The purple color is light being refracted into the camera and the limbs are causing the skull to appear. Nice matrixing though.

it does look like there is a face in the middle of the purple haze.