Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Man on the Porch

Copyright

Jesserena 2010

Man on the Porch

Photo taken by: Jessica Fawkes & Serena Trepanier. . Location: Wrigley Mansion aka Tournament House, Pasadena, CA. . Date of event: 10/15/2010. . Description: We were attending a fundraiser for a 911 float to be in the 2010 Tournament of Roses Parade. Realizing that this house has a lot of history, we decided to take a few photos as we walked around the outside of the house. This photo was taken from the front lawn, looking at the front porch of the house. There was nobody on the porch when we took the picture. There was nobody who attended this event that looked like, or was dressed like the man that appeared in the photo.

Photo
    SebastianMcGowan
    Dec 05 2010 03:38 PM
    That looks creepy! Almost looks like the "Horseman of Death" from the Supernatural series on TV! But the shadow has also shown up in the picture, any ideas why?
    wow great catch
    Photo
    s t e l l a
    Dec 23 2010 05:33 PM
    Cool photo.. The shadow cast raises some questions but...like it!. x
    Wow, that's definitely a real person in that picture because it's casting a shadow - true or not true?.. . Therefore three possibilities here:. . 1. It's a solid object because it's blocking light and therefore it's either a human or a mannequin and you're. not being entirely truthful with your explanation.. . 2. It's a ghost that has assumed a solid form complete with atoms forming a body and clothing.. . 3. You're recollection of the experience is flawed and there was actually another guest who wandered into the pic.. . . Which two are more likely?. . Morgan
    It seems that some people are here on this site commenting who don't believe there are such things as ghost. So I wonder why they waste their time commenting? It seems like for these folks it would be just like if they went on a Disney website and gave comment that they don't believe Mickey Mouse is a real being. I believe in ghost, have seen them, have been touched by them, have caught them in EVP's, and believe in the Bible which talks about ghosts. Crazy? Maybe. A ghost can in fact take solid form and be felt, or move an object. Could the person posting this picture have been mistaken? Yes, of course. Could there have been a ghost of solid form there, yes, there could have been. But, if it was that solid then would not people have seen this spirit? Sorry, God help me, I have to agree with Morgan. I think its a guest.
    Photo
    DropDeadBeautiful
    Mar 05 2011 10:11 PM
    Sigh. Okay I'm not gonna comment on you Morgan anymore <_< . . Anyways, that could in fact be a ghost, although it appears human. I do think it could be... :dontgetit: . There could be a person JessF could have forgotten, or it could be a ghost! I just don't know! Reply with more info if possible! :sk . DDB :ph34r:
    I have to agree with Morgan because a ghost wouldn't be able to cast a shadow and with the picture being out of focus...well, need I say more?
    It does look like its casting a shadow...but when i hovered my mouse pointer over that part of the picture it clearly said that the shadow you're seeing is a shadow from the porch pillar...and you can see the porch shadow also...but who knows.