Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Baby Face

Baby Face

i dont really have an explanation for this because theres no description
    What is it?. Curtains? vague mist to right of curtains? solid black ghost against solid black background?. . Come on, why post a pic with no explanation? :cry: . . Morgan
    I think you are seeing the oval white discoloration to the right in the pic,maybe? If you really matrix it hard then I see a face. But it is a big damn baby face if that is what you are looking at. Sorry, don't see a spook.
    Photo
    DropDeadBeautiful
    Mar 05 2011 04:36 PM
    I do see the baby face but I need some back up info (explanation) before I can say congrats. :su . check out my page comment on my status (IM NEW HERE!)

What is it?. Curtains? vague mist to right of curtains? solid black ghost against solid black background?..Come on, why post a pic with no explanation? :cry: ..Morgan.

.Two reasons, if you put your cursor on the picture, you get a discription. Second, maybe they didnt want to put preconceived notions in our minds? Who knows.

.What is it?. Curtains? vague mist to right of curtains? solid black ghost against solid black background?..Come on, why post a pic with no explanation? :cry: ..Morgan.

.Two reasons, if you put your cursor on the picture, you get a discription. Second, maybe they didnt want to put preconceived notions in our minds? Who knows..

..LOL i do see it as well