Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

My mother in law on or IN the back Left Window...

Copyright

<a href='http://www.myfreecopyright.com/registered_mcn/CTT1K_C4AHU_KNSS4' title='MyFreeCopyright.com Regi

My mother in law on or IN the back Left Window...

My mother in law passed away on Good Friday of this year. She was a VERY devout Catholic, and my husband (her youngest, the baby) had always spoke with her about Ghost Stories, the paranormal, aparitions etc. After my mom in law passed, my husband & his siblings and their DAD (who DOES NOT believe in the paranormal) began having "experiences if you will". First, my father in law went in to their room. He heard water runnin (in the room) He thought it HAD to be sprinklers because he left NOTHING on. (Mom had passed a month earlier). He walked in to the batheroom, and the noise was soming from the shower. He walked closer, and the water noise STOPPED. He opened the shower and EVERYTHING was SOAKED. He hadn't showered since the morning before. (We live in AZ, and I can PERSONALLY vouch for any type of liquid, flowers, bread, etc being out or on surfaces DRIES up with in hours!!!) It's true, it is SO damn dry here!. Anyway, he closed the shower, and heard another noise, like a fan, he walked over to mom's vanity/makeup counter, and her little mini fan was in the OFF position (old school large switch) BUT the fan was RAPIDLY running. (Mom would shower everyday and then turn her fan on and do her makeup).. Also, one night my husband & I were on my laptop watching youtube videos together on the couch. It was 1am, all dark in the house, and both kids were asleep in our room. All of a sudden, we heard a CLANCKING sound to our right. We looked up and to our right is our large kitchen Island with to lard tall rod iron barstools. The one closest to us, had 3 of our daughters plastic child size hangers on them, and the hangers were swaying back and forth as if "something" had walked right by & brushed up against them.. Then last week, I had my hair dyed, and decided to take some pictures of it with my webcam on my laptop.This picture was taken when only myself, and 2 children were home. Yes, my daughter is shaking her head and looks WEIRD. I posted this pic to my Facebook, and a friend wrote back, "Who is that in the Window?" When I looked I can TOTALLY see my mother in law, wearing the white lace blouse we buried her in, the shoulder pads, an a weird ghostly face with a "Scream" (the movie mask) like smile. She had a short haired curly wig she always wore that I can see also.. After this photo, the very next day, our son left his Iron Man automated noise making helmet out. It has on on & off switch to it. It was in the on position. This toy is motion sensor activated ONLY. I was again, on my couch, on the computer and the kids were out back playing. I heard on of the noises go off on the toy. I looked up and said "Mom if that's you can you do that again?" Immediatly after, the helmet, LIT UP and made ALL of the noises at one for about 20 seconds (which it has never done.) I called my husband & was leaving him the message about what happened and decided to try one more time and said" Mom, can you..." Before I could finish the helmet light up once, made one noice, went silent and then LIT UP AND made 3 of the noises and then shut off!. All caught on voicemail. You can hear that the toy is not close to me, but across the room too!!! I AM A BELIEVER!!!

Photo
    whatdoesthisbuttondo
    Nov 01 2010 01:11 AM
    whoa totally crazy... i thought at first the little kid was the subject of this image... now that i look i see like someone standing in the window and it kinda looks like a distressed face if coming out of the shirt or torso of the figure standing there? nice picture very very beautiful
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Nov 05 2010 04:26 PM
    SORRY TO PUT A DOWNER ON IT BUT ITS JUST A REALLY POOR QUALITY PICTURE, THERE IS A LOT OF THINGS WRONG WITH IT AND ANYTHING THAT LOOKS AT ALL HUMAN LIKE THE MIND WILL MATRIX AND MAKE IT FAMILIAR
    Photo
    tangentimmortal
    Nov 06 2010 07:27 AM
    i agree.. i think you have some matrixing going on. with a picture with low quality i normally throw it out. If there was a defined face in a clearer picture it would need a closer look. I think this is just some matrixing going on. I looked at the pictre for 30 seconds before i could notice anything.sorry..
    I agree with 1supergirl. Take a look at this:. . http://www.skepdic.com/pareidol.html. . Morgan
    Photo
    Dreampainter
    Jan 22 2011 07:15 PM

I agree with 1supergirl. Take a look at this:..http://www.skepdic.com/pareidol.html..Morgan.

@ Morgan... :angry: You post the same link to the same site on every image in here. WHY do you come to this site if you don't believe? Just stop putting everyone else's stuff down and think about how it's making you look!
    Photo
    Dreampainter
    Jan 22 2011 07:15 PM

I agree with 1supergirl. Take a look at this:..http://www.skepdic.com/pareidol.html..Morgan.

@ Morgan... :angry: You post the same link to the same site on every image in here. WHY do you come to this site if you don't believe? Just stop putting everyone else's stuff down and think about how it's making you look!
    Yeah Dreampainter, I was wondering the same. Now to the posted picture. I believe that you could be visited by a deceased love one. I do not see a person in the window. I think that you may have been experiencing some events that you believe are paranormal and that makes your mind open up to seeing things that tie together with those, events, feelings, etc. I am guilty of that myself. I am a paranormal investigator who goes to places where people say are haunted. Then I experience what could be something paranormal (or not) which gets my head thinking spooks. I then listen to audio recording and/or look over pictures I took and believe I see or hear things that may just be a trick of the mind. So I show everyone I can the pics I wonder about to get their opinion. Hence why I post my pictures on this site, for others with clearer heads to look at and judge. Sorry, I see nothing in the window. Just a picture of a kid, a kid's arm, and a pretty lady. But no ghosts.
    Photo
    DropDeadBeautiful
    Mar 05 2011 04:41 PM
    ditto, dreampainter. . I personally don't see much of anything in the window (possibly a faint white blur, I can't be sure), but if you love someone and you everything you said in that explanation was true, then you have every right to believe that you captured the face of a loved one in that picture. I can't really say I see what you're seeing but keep on taking pictures and maybe you'll find a better, clearer picture before your mother "moves on".Good luck! :D . DDB :ph34r:
    Dude, I thought the baby was the ****ed up thing :blush:
    Photo
    Raven42_1978
    Aug 04 2011 01:04 PM
    :) It's an intersting picture for sure. I see what looks like a figure in the window, but the face almost seems like a skull and not happy.