Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

A Very Surprising Scare

Copyright

© Alyssa Dibble

A Very Surprising Scare

n my church, there have been very strange noises and we have thought it to be haunted for quite sometime. I was just taking a picture of my niece and she looked shocked and then ran away and that orb appeared in the camera. I believe it was a ghost because it was the strangest occurrence ever.

nice pic but I am sorry I really beileve this is just lint or a bug sorry
    Orbs are dust/moisture/insects and this is indeed an orb. See link below:. . http://www.theorbzone.com/. . Morgan
    Photo
    Dreampainter
    Jan 22 2011 07:17 PM
    Oh Wow, Morgan..a different yet still uninformed link...congrats <_<
    It is a reflection off something close to the lens, and can be avoided by having a flash extended out to the side of the camera on a flash rail or the like. Sorry, I don't believe it is of a supernatural nature. Thanks for sharing
    Photo
    DropDeadBeautiful
    Mar 05 2011 04:44 PM
    Thank you again Morgan (I'm being sarcastic)! <_< We get it! You don't believe in these things! So either get off, or stop posting those links!. To the picture:. It is quite faint, perhaps a water droplet, dust or something along the lines of that. Anyways, I don't think it's real, although I have no proof it's not. . Thanks 4 Sharing though!. DDB :ph34r:
    I myself find this image startling. I personally believe orbs are just dust, snow, bugs, etc. But in this pic it looks as though the little girl is looking right at it as though she is seeing it. Makes it an interesting pic.