Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ashley, Molly.jpg

Ashley, Molly.jpg

do you know the person in the picture?
    More info please.
    More info please.
    this is a pic of someone who was standing in the background and walked off as the camera was taking in light for the picture. seen it a thousand times. sorry, no spook here.
    Photo
    DropDeadBeautiful
    Mar 05 2011 06:48 PM
    Fake. :no: . Sorry . There was a person probably in the background, and they might have moved out of the way just as the picture was taken. You probably know this person, so I find it odd that you're posting it. . I'd like more info plz. . DDB :ph34r:
    Photo
    DropDeadBeautiful
    Fake. :no: . Sorry . There was a person probably in the background, and they might have moved out of the way just as the picture was taken. You probably know this person, so I find it odd that you're posting it. . I'd like more info plz. . DDB :ph34r:
    Photo
    DropDeadBeautiful
    Photo
    serendipity4me
    May 27 2011 02:21 AM
    a FAKE
    its an actual person...for sure :)