Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Coweta County Fair 10-8-2010

Coweta County Fair 10-8-2010

Alright... nothing has been tampered with on this photo... We were at the fair and we got on a ride called the himeleya... before we started the ride me and my friend Angie took a picture from her cell phone... we uploaded the picture to facebook while we were still at the fair. When I looked at the pictures she tagged me in there was this one with a ghost boy in the picture... I have tried to come up with a resonable explanation whether it be the lighting or a double image or SOMETHING... I do not believe in things like this normally, but this is too weird! Anyone who knows anything please TELL me!

Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Nov 05 2010 04:32 PM
    THAT WOULD BE THE APP THAT STICKS A CRAPPY GHOST IN A PICTURE
    I think this is little more than a case of really bad photoshop phenomena.
    This is why ghost research is still in the 'woo-woo' phase because of obvious plays for attention like this.
    wow, really?!!! Might want to pick a less recognizable Halloween mask then Michael Meyers!!
    if anyone that sees this and thinks it is really needs some help :w00t:
    Photo
    Dreampainter
    Jan 22 2011 07:26 PM
    definitely NOT a real ghost...haha...
    that's funny, I really believe that that is a ghost and it is eating at your poor sense of humor at this very moment. YUM! YUM! the B&W masked girl says.
    Photo
    DropDeadBeautiful
    Mar 05 2011 03:24 AM
    :mellow: <_< Ok lol that's very fake and I have a sense of humor but I just don't like fakes! :sk I'll let it slide though lol. :innocent:
    Even my turd can't edit that shiz even if it wanted to :w00t:
    Gotta be the fakest ghost picture I've ever seen.. . Hot ladies, though. ;)