Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Demon Face

Demon Face

Karaoke night. Not sure what was going on but very interesting.

Photo
    IRNotAmuzed
    Oct 04 2010 07:53 PM
    hehe, :D they look like their singing along! was anyone smokeing? candles ect?
    Photo
    Capt Robert
    Oct 08 2010 12:25 AM

hehe, :D they look like their singing along! was anyone smokeing? candles ect?.

I think i already thought of that No one was smokeing, or candles burning. Any more smart comments?

.hehe, :D they look like their singing along! was anyone smokeing? candles ect?.

I think i already thought of that No one was smokeing, or candles burning. Any more smart comments?.

..I'm sure it wasn't meant as a 'smart comment'. These are the basic questions any good investigator will ask. That is the rule: Rule out everything else before you start thinking it's paranormal. When you post your photos, you will get these questions, and civil answers are always appreciated.
    It looks like the reflection of something shiny in the audience...place.
    Photo
    Dreampainter
    Jan 22 2011 07:32 PM
    Smoke...plain and simple
    if u look to the top of the yellow circle, u can see what appers to be an e t head
    I don't see a face, sorry and thanks for sharing your photo. Now for a "smart comment", was the singing so bad it split open the ground, causing hell to spew up and calm the audience? Just asking.