Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Cemetary Ghost of Girl in Yellow Dress and Bow

Copyright

SA ©

Cemetary Ghost of Girl in Yellow Dress and Bow

When I was at the funeral about a couple of years ago I took some pictures at random. I did NOT doctor this picture in any way but to circle a spot so you can zoom into. Can you tell me what you see? I was just wandering if my eyes were deceiving me.

Looks legit enough.
    i cant really make out what its meant too be? what is it you think you can see? too me it looks like... dnt laugh... a round headed blob thing, lol with round eyes... bearing in mind i have terrible eyes.
    Too blurry to tell.
    I see it, if you zoom right in, it appears to be a girl next to a tree.
    from the distance of this photo was taken it could be anything. I would venture to say a statue on a grave which are common in cemeteries or a girl (who maybe was taking pictures and has a picture in which she sees you in the distance and wonders if you are a ghost) . Sorry, I don't think it is clear enough of an image to say what it is. Now, on to the real mystery, why were you at a funeral taking pictures? Harold and Maude maybe? thank you for sharing your photo, and yes, it could be ghost.

i looked at what you circled, salba, but can't tell what it is.  what's wrong with someone taking pictures at a funeral, lawmack? 

i looked at what you circled, salba, but can't tell what it is.  what's wrong with someone taking pictures at a funeral, lawmack? 

i looked again at the circled area.  i wondered if it's a person standing there or statue.