Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Dark Angel?

Copyright

ęSummer Cardwell 2009

Dark Angel?

I just got my new phone, so I ran into my room and ripped it out of the box. My bed was in the corner of the room , that is what is behind me in the picture. So I looked at the camera and took the picture. When I went back through the phone to look at the picture I was surprised to find what looked like a dark angel wing behind me. I tried to think of anything it could have been, but there was nothing in the room with me but my 3 year old son, and he was infront of me watching a movie on TV. I was just wondering what people thought about this because I am at a loss for ideas. I do know that I had been suspecting that there was a spirit in the house when we moved in(two weeks earlier). In fact my son didnt even seem to want to come into the house. He also was often found laughing up at the corners of the house. I also noticed things like doors opening, lights flicking on and off, and various sounds that didnt sit right with me. I also used to see what my Mother and I heard are called "shadow people" all of the time. I have always believed in ghost, but I thought I was loosing it for a minute there! Please let me know if anyone can figure out what this is!

I am a little confused about the "dark angel" thing. I does look like a crow is coming in for a landing on the back of your head or someone was swing something at you as you took the picture, but if that is an angel then damn he's tiny! Some people are just haunted all their lives for various reasons it seems. Most common reason is a person is a easy haunt. These people don't really believe in angels and demons, heaven and hell, but they talk about it like they do. There is a constant denial of what they see going on around them. Personally, I wouldn't want a dark angel hovering around my house, so I hope you don't.

I am a little confused about the "dark angel" thing. I does look like a crow is coming in for a landing on the back of your head or someone was swing something at you as you took the picture, but if that is an angel then damn he's tiny! Some people are just haunted all their lives for various reasons it seems. Most common reason is a person is a easy haunt. These people don't really believe in angels and demons, heaven and hell, but they talk about it like they do. There is a constant denial of what they see going on around them. Personally, I wouldn't want a dark angel hovering around my house, so I hope you don't..

.Oh! no no no... I certainly don't hope that it is dark! :blush: I was just a little suprised by how dark and apparent this figure is! I had to laugh when you said if it was an angle, it was awful small! So cute. I am really glad someone finally answered becaus I am truley unsure of what to think! I am one who is frequently visited by people that are on a different plain, this was the first time that I had ever been completley unaware of the presence though. It is also the first time that I have seen any spirit that has looked anything but human. Ofcourse this could just be a shy spirit that did not want to be seen. I do know that even though there are times I feel uneasy, I never feel in danger, or truley scared if nothing else I feel extrodinarily luckey to have all of these friends that no one else even gets to see on a daily basis!Back to the angle thing, I guess I really was trying to think of a name that would make people look. I personally do not believe in Angles of the "biblical" type. I only beleive in ghost because I have seen heard and felt them.I also was ready for people to think someone or thing was behind me, but there was no way. My son was in the room sitting indian style on the floor infront of the TV, and I ran into the room and ripped the phone out, pointed the phone at him to take a pick, then pointed it back at me and took one. He never even had time to move from the sitting position, let alone get behind me. My son is also Autistic and for some reason seems to be a ghost MAGNENT!!! Thanks again for the comment. Have a nice one, and happy mingling!