Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Dog and orbs (1)

Dog and orbs (1)

Submitted by BubbaJake: I noticed orbs in photos of my puppy and wondered just what it all meant. We built our home and we did have a cat that died here some years ago, but that was it. The land was originally farmland over 30 years ago, but I have no info on any of that..Normally, I could see some orbs only in liveingroom photos, and only around my puppy, as I said before. The photos were usually from another angle. I decided to get on the floor with him and shoot from in front of the door. I saw (only in the photos, a large, dull orb and a bright one (possibly the first one I saw, except it was on the other side of the room. The large, dull orb changed position, from front to back of my puppy and the bright one can closer to him. I used a Nikon Coolpix12 megapixel with 7x zoom, and as I said no other photos ever have orbs in them, either in the house or out. I don't know what orbs are for real, but I kinda think my puppy sees them.

Nope. They are dust. Nothing more. IF they were supernatural in nature, your dog definitely would have reacted strongly to them. . . As he pretty much ignores them, and is going about his normal doggy business, I'd have to say, there's nothing here but dust.. . Peace.
    also they dont appear to be moving or emitting their own light......