Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ectoplasm?

Ectoplasm?

This picture was taken of me jumping on my trampoliene in my backyard (Glen Ellyn, IL, USA). A picture of me was taken just a few seconds prior to this one, and there was noting abnormal in that one. Thats not the case for this one, though. My friend told me it could be ectoplasm or something, and I was just curious what other people would think. And by the way, there was no bon fire or smoke of any kind at the time of this picture.

I don't know the facts of what was happening at the time. Maybe its paranormal, maybe its normal.. If it was cold that night it could be your breath. Or if you had a bean burrito it could be a toot (and that's why it appears you're laughing). . . It could be dust off the surface of the trampoline.. . Or it could be ghost juice.. . and if that is you in the pic, you're a cutie
    hah, WELL then. I still think its ectoplasm...strange things do happen in my house sometimes...but whatever. Oh, and thanks for the compliment :w00t:
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Aug 23 2010 03:35 PM
    Thats the photographer's breath, its been highlighted by the flash
    Photo
    ghostswithin2010
    Sep 22 2010 09:25 PM
    Looks like cig smoke to me.

cigarette smoke. what is it with all these pics and the cig smoke?