Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Orb appears above dog

Orb appears above dog

This picture was taken in our livingroom and it was taken on a camera phone. The strange orb can be seen directly above our dog Bess. It's quite strange as it's a perfect sphere with a sort of outer circle border. Within the orb at the bottom there are three smaller darker circles...If you guys have any information of what this could be that would be brilliant smile.gif Is it some sort of reflection or something else...

Photo
    Jameswaterwolf
    Nov 22 2009 04:47 AM
    I believe it to be a relection of your dog's eyeball. The three dots on the bottom may be eye lashes .Dogs are so cool.

I believe it to be a relection of your dog's eyeball. The three dots on the bottom may be eye lashes .Dogs are so cool.

This is weird. I have photos of my puppy, in my livingroom and this is the only place I catch what I think are 'orbs' and only with my puppy! I think he sees them when he is playing. He circles most of them (the ones on the floor, especially when I move the coffee table where a very bright one is (the first one I saw). I don't know what orbs really are, but I know my camera is new with a retracting lens that covers itself when the camera is off to protect itself. I have taken zillions of shots of him and no where else, in or outside the house, do I catch these 'orbs'. I can't see how your photo is a reflection of your dog's eyeball. That's weirder than an orb would be, imho.
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 12 2010 03:44 PM

This is weird. I have photos of my puppy, in my livingroom and this is the only place I catch what I think are 'orbs' and only with my puppy! I think he sees them when he is playing. He circles most of them (the ones on the floor, especially when I move the coffee table where a very bright one is (the first one I saw). I don't know what orbs really are, but I know my camera is new with a retracting lens that covers itself when the camera is off to protect itself. I have taken zillions of shots of him and no where else, in or outside the house, do I catch these 'orbs'. I can't see how your photo is a reflection of your dog's eyeball. That's weirder than an orb would be, imho..

.Dogs eyes are quite reflective so its a possibility, esp since the flash has been caught so brightly in the dogs eyes
    DID U HAVE ANY OTHER PETS THAT WERE BESS'S BUDDYS? IF SO,IT COULD BE THE ENERGY/SPIRIT OF A FORMER PET "VISITING" HER & UR FAMILY. I'VE READ IN THE PET PSYCHIC SECTION OF "THAT'S LIFE!" MAGAZINE(AUSTRALIA) THAT FAMILY PETS WHO'VE PASSED OVER,OFTEN,COMMUNICATE & VISIT,& WATCH OVER THE PETS THAT R STILL ALIVE! OR MAYBE IT COULD BE 3 LOVED ONES,SPIRIT GUIDES,GUARDIAN ANGELS REVEALING THEMSELVES 2 U ! U TRULLY HAVE AN AMAZING PHOTOGRAPH! SEND IT 2 THE MAGAZINE,THEY ALSO PAY U $50- 4 UR QUESTION & PHOTO,& U GET AN ACCURATE ANSWER!!!! BEAUTIFUL DOG TOO!!!!!

DID U HAVE ANY OTHER PETS THAT WERE BESS'S BUDDYS? IF SO,IT COULD BE THE ENERGY/SPIRIT OF A FORMER PET "VISITING" HER & UR FAMILY. I'VE READ IN THE PET PSYCHIC SECTION OF "THAT'S LIFE!" MAGAZINE(AUSTRALIA) THAT FAMILY PETS WHO'VE PASSED OVER,OFTEN,COMMUNICATE & VISIT,& WATCH OVER THE PETS THAT R STILL ALIVE! OR MAYBE IT COULD BE 3 LOVED ONES,SPIRIT GUIDES,GUARDIAN ANGELS REVEALING THEMSELVES 2 U ! U TRULLY HAVE AN AMAZING PHOTOGRAPH! SEND IT 2 THE MAGAZINE,THEY ALSO PAY U $50- 4 UR QUESTION & PHOTO,& U GET AN ACCURATE ANSWER!!!! BEAUTIFUL DOG TOO!!!!!

calm down and turn caps lock off