Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Spirit in my Local Cemetery

Spirit in my Local Cemetery

I'm from northern Indiana. I live in a small town. This picture was taken with my olympus stylus 810 camera on November 8, 2008. I took 45 pictures in the cemetery that day and noticed something in this picture. I have put a square round it because its in the extreme background. To me it looks like a spirit or apparition. It seems to have a hood and its looking to the left. One of its arms is up across its chest. There also seems to be a light colored glow around it. Directly behind the white picket fence is the street. The house is farther away than it looks. The spirit seems to be in front of a gravestone. I've wanted to investigate the stone but have been apprehensive to do so.

Photo
    pinksweetness
    Oct 27 2009 09:12 PM
    If you click on the photo it will bring up a bigger photo, then click on the box it will zoom on the area where you click. Then you can see the "person" and the glow that surrounds the area. Creepy!!
    Photo
    pinksweetness
    Nov 03 2009 11:29 AM
    i would recommend ppl take more daytime cemetery pics... i was shocked at this one!
    Thanks for that. Now that's what I call a genuine ghost picture.
    Amazing picture!!!!. Im thinking you got something here. Doesnt look like a headstone, or a tree or anything. . GOOD JOB!!
    Not clear enough to say what it is. Looks to me like another gravestone, but it doesn't look to be paranormal. Did you only take this one, or were there others of the same area to compare to. Like the saying goes when in doubt, throw it out.
    Photo
    pinksweetness
    Feb 18 2010 01:09 AM
    i have since been back and found this area. there is not another gravestone where this image appeared. it is a blank area and just standing there looking in that direction all i can see is the house and fence.
    Photo
    GhostInTheMaking
    Apr 16 2010 11:37 PM
    I see the thing within the square. However, I am surprised that no one has mentioned what looks like a man peeking out beside the very large tree to the right of the square. Look to the right of that tree where it branches out. To me, that image is much more obvious than the one that is marked.
    Photo
    GhostInTheMaking
    Apr 16 2010 11:42 PM
    Wow, after I posted my last comment. I showed my husband this picture and I noticed yet another face. It is the face of a woman and she is to the right of where the man is. I asked my husband if he could see her as well and he confirmed. She does not stand out as well as the man but if you look, you will find her. Enlarge the photo.
    Photo
    GhostInTheMaking
    Apr 17 2010 08:51 PM
    Ok, I am back again. I wanted to show my daughter this picture and see what she thought. I am able to pick out 3 more faces other than the ones I mentioned before. If you enlarge the photo by 400% you can see a face in the upper top left corner. Also, there is a face of a baby in the tomb stone in front of the item that was squared (the tomb to the right of the one that says frickman). There is also a face in the shadow of the tomb stone that is on the base of the large tree. I would be interested to know if you guys can see them as well. I also wonder if the grave where I see the baby is in fact the grave of a baby.
    Photo
    pinksweetness
    Apr 19 2010 12:25 PM

Ok, I am back again. I wanted to show my daughter this picture and see what she thought. I am able to pick out 3 more faces other than the ones I mentioned before. If you enlarge the photo by 400% you can see a face in the upper top left corner. Also, there is a face of a baby in the tomb stone in front of the item that was squared (the tomb to the right of the one that says frickman). There is also a face in the shadow of the tomb stone that is on the base of the large tree. I would be interested to know if you guys can see them as well. I also wonder if the grave where I see the baby is in fact the grave of a baby.