Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Person in the sheet PT 2

Person in the sheet PT 2

I was looking at the pic some more today and I see a face in the pic where the person I see is...Look close right below the arms reaching up, I circled where it is.....Let me know what you think

Thanks for that. Now that's what I call a genuine ghost picture.
    Photo
    lostintranslation
    Dec 09 2009 09:11 PM
    I see absolutley nothing paranormal in this picture. Sorry :hmm:
    I see what your getting at with this picture. . It looks like its paranormal, HOWEVER I dont think anything is there. . I see a face and what not, but what I think it is is that the fake blood soaked into the cloth more in those . areas and make a face like apportition. . Cool piciture though
    Matrixing. . end of story

I see what your getting at with this picture. .It looks like its paranormal, HOWEVER I dont think anything is there. .I see a face and what not, but what I think it is is that the fake blood soaked into the cloth more in those .areas and make a face like apportition. .Cool piciture though

that would be a difficult fake
    Its Moses. Parting the Red Sea. *nudge nudge* Get it? Red Sea? And theres blood on the sheet. XD I crack myself up.