Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

faces

faces

I took this picture in an old, dug up cemetary lot, I see faces in the orange mist/light, let me know what you think.

Photo
    disintegration
    Oct 20 2009 08:05 PM
    there is nothing paranormal here. just dark blurry photos.
    Photo
    Michael Priest
    Oct 22 2009 09:00 PM
    Ooooh... spooky!. Not.. Why did you post all this rubbish on this site? Were you bored - or maybe you have a fiduciary (monetary) (money) interest in a rival site, and you're trying to destroy this one?. Get it off.
    Photo
    fireangel918
    Oct 23 2009 01:57 AM

Ooooh... spooky!.Not..Why did you post all this rubbish on this site? Were you bored - or maybe you have a fiduciary (monetary) (money) interest in a rival site, and you're trying to destroy this one?.Get it off.

..My pictures do seem a little blurry on here, not sure why, they were clearer on my computer. Although I don't think that gives you guys reason to be so rude.
    Just ignore Michael Priest, he seems like a total ignoramus. Probably a non-believer - which makes me wonder why he logged on to this site in the first place. I've seen ghosts, I know they exist.
    I have taken a lot of night time photographs over the past 10+ years of my novice investigating. I had quiet a few photographs that have come out like this. I have found that about 60% of the time the light lines are either bugs or spiderwebs floating around, and the orbs are dust, but there is that 40% that it is too cold/right after a rain that I get them as well. Good pic.