Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

image of a face.jpeg

image of a face.jpeg

My boyfiend and I were looking for houses online and stumbled onto this photo, a bedroom wich occupies a presence of a women, upper left corner...let me know what you think..thanks Lee

No - I can't make out any discernable image. Just the odd line here or there... not a ghost. And I know, because I've seen a few.
    Photo
    Michael Priest
    Oct 22 2009 09:24 PM
    Maybe I have something wrong with my eyes, but I'm going through all the latest pictures here, and I can't see anything even remotely resembling a ghost.. Does it get better the further I go on??? Please don't say 'No'..... . Ghosts, please!!!!
    Photo
    huntergreen815
    Oct 31 2009 06:55 PM
    looks like the person who took the picture was smoking a cigarette....i personally dont see anything spooky
    It looks like smoke? cameras act sensitive to smoke or hair hanging down in the lens although it doesn't look like hair?
    Photo
    dreamcatcher
    Nov 23 2009 07:46 PM
    :hmm: Unlike your other visitors, I actually see an image in the area you mentioned. I can't make out an actual face but I do see a mouth and eyes......so I see why you sent the photo in! Maybe you'll get an answer someday. Well done guys!
    i see it clearly looks like a womans head from the forehead down i look all the time online for houses to buy i never thought to look that close ill have to pay more attention to what were looking at my luck it would show in a pic and not pay attention and buy the place and find out the hard way lol ty
    Photo
    Cece AKA Merry
    May 04 2010 11:28 PM
    I do see part of a face in the left top corner. But I don't know . . . :tu:
    Photo
    paranormal---activity
    Jul 14 2010 08:23 PM

I do see part of a face in the left top corner. But I don't know . . . :rolleyes:

yeah your not the only one i see the face to just the nose an lips maybe a bit of the eyes and then a lot of ectoplasm :hmm:

i also see what looks like a face in the picture.