Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Unexplainable figure 2

Unexplainable figure 2

Me and my girlfriend was walking the dog when i desided to take my camera Nikon D300 with me to practice night shots..This picture was taken 27. apr 21:45 with an exposure time of 20 seconds and F14..The big picture is the original with EXIF data intact and GPS cordinates in it. The picture has not been tampered with and is sent to you directly as is from the camera. .Sorry, had to changed it from 300dpi to 72dpi because of the size limit here...The object was discovered on random when we came home. My girlfriend found the strange "object" in the picture..I can also say that we came and went to aprox that area without seeing anyone..The picture was taken i Stavanger, Norway..Can you explane this "thing"?..The "thing" is behind a tree in the right of the picture.If anyone is interesting in the original picture please let me know...Just added a edited cut-out picture.

i think you caught something
    It looks like the Incredible Hulk.
    Photo
    pandora0791
    Oct 05 2009 01:23 AM
    If you look to the left of the big tree (centered) you see a faint picture of a woman, looks as though she was walking to the right, a profile view of her. Her hair is long (down to middle back) and she seems to be wearing a long white dress. Her arms look as though they were swaying but in pic they appear to be behind her. Creepy part is that she is looking at the person taking this photo.
    Photo
    pandora0791
    Oct 05 2009 01:28 AM
    Edit:. . Not the tree centered but the big tree to the left. Sorry about that, I was not able to see the picture as I was writing my comment.
    Photo
    ExtremeGhostHunter
    Oct 07 2009 01:20 AM
    Hmmm,. . This is a strange one because yes there is something clearly behind the tree anyone can pick that out, what i would like to know is, were there or are there any kind of prisons/jails in the area and how close were you to actually being in a cematary or grave yard??. . Was anyone else around at the time of the photo and lastly why would you be taking a photo of a grave yard anyway unless there was a certain head stone your looking at if not then you must of known there was something there or else why point the camera in that exact direction?, considering there is nothing really to be looking at that could be classed as a decent photo (discarding the figure behind the tree i was meaning statues or something). I think this is definatly worth more investigation although im 70/30 against as to wether this could be classed as a ghost.
    Photo
    huntergreen815
    Oct 31 2009 07:06 PM
    looks like some weirdo touching himself behind the tree. pretty "creep"y
    Photo
    lostintranslation
    Dec 09 2009 11:27 PM
    something about this photo really gives me the creeps. from the minute I first looked at it. whether that person behind the tree is real or a ghost, I think he's (looks like a guy) bad news.
    Photo
    lostintranslation
    Dec 15 2009 01:37 AM
    Bah, I ran this photo through an Exif reader and sure enough, it was modified in Photoshop. <_<

If you look to the left of the big tree (centered) you see a faint picture of a woman, looks as though she was walking to the right, a profile view of her. Her hair is long (down to middle back) and she seems to be wearing a long white dress. Her arms look as though they were swaying but in pic they appear to be behind her. Creepy part is that she is looking at the person taking this photo.

i see the same i also see the man looks to be leaning aginst the other tree but look at the headstone between him and the girl there is an orb plain as day but in the pic you can see the sun is almost down .very cool best ive seen especially the girl you can see through her :tu: :tu: :D
    I think the person is real but I looked again and saw this thing that takes up half the photo on the left and even makes the grave at the front lighter in colour.!!!!! You have caught something