Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

unknown gas-like mass v2

Copyright

J L Causey

unknown gas-like mass v2

This is the "as is" full picture that was cropped and lightened and presented under titled "Unknown gas-like mass" previously. Member "Bluemoon" I believe had asked for the whole picture before any thing was done to it, so here it is.

This is definitely a strange picture. I'll admit I am no expert on analyzing photos. However on zooming in a little I saw a series of horizontal lines within the cloud, almost looking like a ruler or something. Maybe someone who is better with analyzing such photos can help out a little.. . Thanks for reposting!
    Photo
    disintegration
    Sep 15 2009 07:10 AM
    the photo is still to small to be seriously analyzed. appreciate the post though. . D
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Aug 23 2010 03:41 PM
    After saving the image and putting it into my editing auite this appears to be a crude photoshop creation.

After saving the image and putting it into my editing auite this appears to be a crude photoshop creation..

.I will email the original picture to anyone who request, so that you can analysis the poop out of it. It has not been altered and I don't know what it is (hence why it is posted). I am open to others figuring out what it is, whether it is unknown/possible paranormal, or just something passing in front of camera. Please, have at it!