Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost Hand

Ghost Hand

THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN IN ORANGEVALE CALIFORNIA , I SNAPPED A PICTURE OF MY DAUGHTER WITH MY CELL PHONE CAMRA, AND THIS IS WHAT THE PIC LOOKED LIKE WHEN I WENT BACK TO REVIEW IT. WE WERE IN MY BEED ROOM I WAS LAYING DOWN ON THE BED, AND SHE WAS SITTING UP NEXT TO ME.

yes.. it's your hand moving..
    That's her hand under her face...See her fingers? B)

That's her hand under her face...See her fingers? :yes:

..Actually my hands were no were near her face when i snapped this picture. .infact, i have a picture i took right before this one, and it looked perfectly fine, and a few minutes later, i took this one, and this was the pic i got. .i dunno if it was a glitch in the camra or what, but there was deffinetly nothing inbetween her face, and my camra.

yes.. it's your hand moving..

.Actually its not my hand... thats what freaked me out about it. .however, im just glad i do NOT Live in this house anymore ! :yes:
    Besides, if u look close enough, u can tell that it was not a flesh hand... because its transparent :yes:
    An exposure trick perhaps? very wierd thank you miranda! :D
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 21 2010 01:30 PM
    just a camera flaw, esp as it was taken with a phone, poor quality