Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

The Sugar Dispencer

The Sugar Dispencer

One month after my brothers untimely death, I was going to make a bowl of oatmeal and as I reached for the sugar dispencer I seen two images in the clumps of sugar and noticed there is two heads and I got the goose bumps as I looked closer.

the lower right clump of sugar appears to have a face on it. does it look like your dead relative?

the lower right clump of sugar appears to have a face on it. does it look like your dead relative?

No, the one head on the upper left kind of looks like the side view of my brother because he had long hair and no beard. The image on the lower right looks like to me an image of a man from the 18th century. This is the real thing and after a month passed by the clumps of sugar just faded and then fell apart. It took three different camera`s to get one to get a picture because everytime we tried the picture would not come through, they all were bright white and could`nt make out anything and that was without a flash.
    Photo
    Gabriel da Vinci
    Mar 26 2009 04:40 PM
    definitely,, there are to head,,,, wow...