Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

white elephant 2008 044.jpg

white elephant 2008 044.jpg

Photo
    Jameswaterwolf
    Mar 30 2009 05:17 PM
    This is a similar photo to the Christmas Tree picture I posted. Digital cameras tend to do strange things when the batteries are low. The shutter can act like an SLR camera's "breif setting" and stay open too long...... To reproduce this again on purpose ,would take forever !
    [quote name='Jameswaterwolf' date='Mar 30 2009, 06:17 PM'].This is a similar photo to the Christmas Tree picture I posted. Digital cameras tend to do strange things when the batteries are low. The shutter can act like an SLR camera's "breif setting" and stay open too long...... To reproduce this again on purpose ,would take forever !.[/quote..all pictures taking before and after this picture were clear except this one. the strange thing is my brother died January 2 2008 at the age of 25 and the last time the whole family seen him alive was the day before on this same front porch. this picture was taking on christmas eve 2008.
    all pictures taking before and after this picture were clear except this one. the strange thing is my brother died January 2 2008 at the age of 25 and the last time the whole family seen him alive was the day before on this same front porch. this picture was taking on christmas eve 2008.. [/quote]. . At first I thought the shutter was open to long and the camera was moved while snapping the shot but I don't think so. The guy in the hat is fuzzy or blurry but not smeared. I don't know, it's an interesting photo. It comforting to think your brother was saying hello.
    Slow shutter speed plus movement equals pictures like this all the time.. Sorry