Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

ghostly image at the cemetery

ghostly image at the cemetery

I have been trying to post this picture for about five days. I don't know why it's not showing up. If you get this pictue it was taken in front of the local cemetery. I noticed a little fox by the fense so I snaped a pictues and this is what I ended up with. I don't see the fox anywhere I must have totally missed it. I did no editing with the photo. I live in NW Michigan..If any body is a expert with these photo's I whould really like to hear what you have to say about this one. Scary....

It's really small and difficult to see...
    Photo
    disintegration
    Feb 15 2009 10:50 PM
    oh spooky...camera blur

It's really small and difficult to see...

I tried to make the image larger. It was downloaded from my cell phone? Sorry.:)

oh spooky...camera blur

I think your probably right. It's still pretty weird.(spooky) :)
    I ran this one (like most of them) through the photo garage and it looks like tombstones-pretty cool pic anyway.
    Firstly, the photo is too small to get any comprehensive answer.. But having your info provided, it's pretty obvious to me that it's just the camera blur.. You moved your cam slightly when the photo was taken and in result you got the fence in front of you blurred.. Nothing paranormal, nothing to worry about :)

Firstly, the photo is too small to get any comprehensive answer..But having your info provided, it's pretty obvious to me that it's just the camera blur..You moved your cam slightly when the photo was taken and in result you got the fence in front of you blurred..Nothing paranormal, nothing to worry about :tu:

Makes a lot of sense to me