Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Green Orb

Copyright

© Michael Helms 2009

Green Orb

On 1-30-09 at 4:10 pm I took a picture of the sun setting behind the trees and when I uploaded it to my Facebook page I noticed the green orb by the tree to the right...This has to be one the BEST and most CLEAR pictures I have ever seen of an orb..It is clearly in front of the tree branch it is obscuring a little, the sun is behind it and the trees and I see no reason for any kind of reflection causing it...I'm not sort of person that looks for this kind of stuff but it does intrigue me what I see a good pic...I dont know or think that it has anything to do with it but I have a house and barn from around the mid 1800s buried in my back yard and there is supposedly 2 graves here as well from the farmers that owned the fields I now live on...I would LOVE to get some feed back on this picture...Thanks!.MHelms

Cool picture... have never seen a green Orb before... thanks for sharing. Debbie :yes:
    Shooting into the Sun causes lens flare, which can appear as small orb-shaped spots of light. They can be colored or plain white. Also, tiny specks of dust on the lens can produce the same effect.
    Photo
    StillASkeptic777
    Mar 24 2009 08:49 AM
    why are there footprints going over to where the orb is?. you should not walk in snow.