Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Strange Figure Behind My Mom

Strange Figure Behind My Mom

I took this picture just to play around with my mom. LOL I caught somthing behind her. I know some of you will say its a shadow, or a glare. It might be, but I've seen this figure with my own eyes. My mom has seen it too. Whats weird is that a girl was kidnapped Oct 14, my Mom and I were in Oklahoma visiting my aunt. My moms boyrfriend was here alone while we were gone. For some reason he kept bringing home flyers of the missing girl. My mom and I had alot of questions and all he said I just need more than one so that if I lose one he could have more. HIS EXACT WORDS. We didnt know about the kidnapping untill yesterday when they found they a decomposed body in a creek like 3 houses down from us. We never knew it was there untill last night, but maybe like a month ago very very strange things have been happening around the house like things getting broke opening doors, seeing a black fingure. A few nights ago I saw detail in it, and I swear it looked like the little girl that has been missing. I really think theres a story there. I'm really scared to be staying in this house...I've had alot of strange things happen....Nothing like this though.

where exactly is the shadow you're talking about? i'm not sure where it is.
    [quote name='sjlennon' date='Jan 24 2009, 10:26 PM'].where exactly is the shadow you're talking about? i'm not sure where it is..[/..Its behind the door If you look right you can see it kinda peeking around the door sorta.....this is also for people who cant see it sooooo read this... :D
    i saw a shadow behind the door, but i didn't know if that was what you were talking about. i thought it could have been the light hitting something to make a shadow. thank you for clearing that up.
    Photo
    Jameswaterwolf
    Jan 31 2009 05:15 PM
    I see the shadow person . You should find a medium who can help the girl cross over into the light. She needs help and once she's gone, your house can be yours again.
    I don't see anything.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 12 2009 01:50 AM
    I agree even blowing the pic up and zooming in there isn't definitive evidence for a find. IMO at least...
    I see what you're talking about, but I agree that it's too hard to judge from the picture whether it's something explainable or paranormal. The shape is to vague.... I like your story though, and it sounds probable.. I'd recommend you to sharpen your senses and be cautious.. There are also ways of "catching" the intruder on tape, if you're interested in finding some evidence.. Good luck! :)
    Looks like a shadow created by the flash.
    Photo
    ParanormalAngel
    Apr 21 2009 06:43 PM
    Possible apparition, I wouldn't say it a glare since glares don't appear like that.
    I see what you're saying and it does appear that the shadow goes up that short wall and then against the far wall without deviation as you would see with the shadow from an object. However, I think a police station might be a better venue for your story than a ghost forum. Nice pic, though.