Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Strange figure.

Strange figure.

This photograph was taken with a disposable camera on holiday on October 2008 in Berwick upon Tweed, UK..I am not sure what the shape in the top left corner is but it looks kinda spooky to me as I cannot think of anything else it could be. There was no one there when I took this photo and the hill that the figure is on would be too steep for someone to stand on without being in danger of falling off the edge as it was a wet day and in my opinion it would be impossible for someone to stand there..As I said I am not sure, but I look forward to reading your views on this photo...Thanks .Mistyshadow

Looking closely, the object looks like of stiff, like a statue or a tomb stone. Could that be a possibility?
    That's what I thought, looks like a monolith or something.
    Photo
    mistyshadow
    Jan 14 2009 06:21 PM
    Here is a picture of the from the top of the wall. The black dot on the picture indicates roughly where I was stood when I took the other photo...Posted Image
    Well unless someone popped up right when you took the pic it seems like it could be real. I've looked at the two pics and it can't be the bench isn't far enough up. Besides that it isn't tall enough.
    I think the shape of the object kind of looks like the chimney on top of that house in the second photo, and would probably be tall enough for you to see from where you were standing down there.. . Anyone agree/disagree?
    I am thinking it is the thing that looks like a cannon that you see in the second picture.
    It does look like a stack but not one that is in the photo. The stack must be further out.. . DMO, not threw the window, on the hill. I never noticed it looked like a person threw the window until you mentioned it but yes, it is the cannon.

I think the shape of the object kind of looks like the chimney on top of that house in the second photo, and would probably be tall enough for you to see from where you were standing down there...Anyone agree/disagree?

Agree i thought it looked like a chimney in the first pic :D
    Hey, giving us the second picture you gave us a clear explanation of the shadow. . It's undoubtedly that black cannon peeking out from behind of the old walls, trying to scare you :dontgetit:. But seriously, there's nothing paranormal there mistyshadow, so no worries! :)
    Photo
    mistyshadow
    Feb 24 2009 04:22 PM

Hey, giving us the second picture you gave us a clear explanation of the shadow. .It's undoubtedly that black cannon peeking out from behind of the old walls, trying to scare you :tu:.But seriously, there's nothing paranormal there mistyshadow, so no worries! :tu:

..take a look again the figure is ontop of the wall on the left :tu: