Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Uninvited guest.

Uninvited guest.

This picture was taken on 9/8/2001. I was at my Sister-in-laws wedding. I just sat my Mother-in-law down and she was saying she wished that her husband could be here to see their little girl getting married. I told her maybe he is here in spirit..I then took a picture of the wedding rings and the candles. When I had the pictures developed I was surprised to see this. I believe I disturbed a spirit or some paranormal anaomaly that was in the pew or in the area. If you blow the picture up there is a face. I believe it was my Father-in-law's spirit there to see his daughter being married. The camera was just a plain 110 camera and kodak color film In Cleveland,Ohio...I am open to any explanations or comments...thank you...Brian...Cleveland,Ohio.

I suspect your "uninvited guest" is really just your camera strap.. . Look again.

I suspect your "uninvited guest" is really just your camera strap...Look again.

..Sorry it is not! :dontgetit: :angry: :angry: The strap would have to be 2 to 3 feet away from my hands. It was a 110 camera as I stated and it HAD NO strap!! :angry: :angry: :angry: ..blueangel.
    It looks a lot to me like something just got in front of the camera. If there was no strap, was there anything nearby with a ribbon or streamers or something?

It looks a lot to me like something just got in front of the camera. If there was no strap, was there anything nearby with a ribbon or streamers or something?

.No Nothing. No streamers, no camera strap, no body was smoking, no bugs. I was a skeptic myself. Took the picture into the lab where I work. ( we have our own photo lab) They tell me it cannot be explained..
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Feb 09 2009 12:26 AM
    It's obviously something solid and very real. You can even see the 'ribs' on surface of the subject

It's obviously something solid and very real. You can even see the 'ribs' on surface of the subject

.I did forget to add the Pastor was very angry when I showed him the picture. He wanted me to destroy it. I refused to do so. ..Makes you wonder :yes:
    I would have to agree with everyone else. . It really does look like a ribbon or the camera strap.. You said that there was no strap...... But it sure looks like one

I would have to agree with everyone else. .It really does look like a ribbon or the camera strap..You said that there was no strap......But it sure looks like one

.camera straps are usually black. Also, if it were a strap. It would be in front and across the lens. It is to the right and at least four feet from me. This camera was a disposable 110. They have no straps...thanks..blueangel.
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 26 2010 03:24 PM
    camera straps i find are normaly grey, (like this) and have ribbed textue (like this) and fall in a loop when caught by the camera flash (like this) and out of focus (like this). . Give it up dude its a camera strap, or at least camera CASE strap. . either way its a strap. . end of
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 26 2010 03:26 PM
    oh and it's not "4 feet from you" its right in front of the lens, which is why it is out of focus