Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Xmastree Lightshow

Xmastree Lightshow

I was taking a no flash digital photo of our Christmas tree with my mother on the right-hand side. This is what came out and it has me stumped. I tried to reproduce it, by moving the camera, but with no luck at all. There may be a mechanical/electronic explanation here, but it sure looks weird. My mother told me that most of the decorative bulbs and hanging trinkets are from family members who have passed on. An angel made of glass on top of the tree, supplied the bluish-green colour seen near the ceiling....This doubles as a Christmas card, as I wish everyone here at GhostMysteries and all who visit a great holiday and an amazing New Year......Miigwech

Thats really cool you can see that you didnt move cuz your mom is not blurry like the lights are cool catch
    Hey I just posted a Christmas Tree Picture that look almost like this one.
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 09 2010 01:47 PM
    Again a matter of slow shutter speed plus movement, I created these kinds of images for a project last year, using a 4 second shutter speed and throwing my camera up and catching it