Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost boy

Copyright

dmc© 08

Ghost boy

I was sent this image as a picture msg,it originated from Dublin Ireland,i dont have much info on it only my friend who was a third party reciepient was sent it as a second opinion the suspicious entitie appears to be at the feet of the people in the photo it looks to me like its a face of a girl and im not on on about the poor todler crying

I have seen this picture before - it is already on the site ..
    wow creepy.
    That picture made my heart jump a little.. Pret-ty creepy! :tu:
    This didnt oroginate from Ireland, It was in the Evening Gazette, In Middlesbrough, UK,. I know this because I live there and I know one fo the girls in the pic too :tu:
    Photo
    lisavclarson
    Apr 20 2009 03:25 AM
    Thats wicked...I totall have goosebumps!
    Photo
    ParanormalAngel
    Apr 21 2009 08:06 PM
    Creepy :tu:
    Excellent!
    Photo
    lostintranslation
    Dec 10 2009 12:55 AM
    Ok, Here we go.... . 1) This photo has appeared on every major ghost photography website in existance.. 2) With each web site, the story that accompanies the photo changes.. 3) The little girl in the front looks odd to me. Almost like she was photoshopped into the pic - she doesn't seem to fit.. . This reeks of a hoax.... <_<
    Photo
    strangebeastie
    Jul 25 2010 05:21 AM
    It's the same kid on the floor and running off crying. Her big sister got mad that she was sneaking into the photo by her knee and have her a good swift kick, sending her off to complain to mum. Photoshop and yer done!
    hooooooleeee hell thats creepy