Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

lightened photo of existing one... I did not take the photo

lightened photo of existing one... I did not take the photo

ok here is the photo from this post :http://www.ghost-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=1320..and I lightened it and I don't see anything in the area that was circled in the photo for the link

i see what looks like a very small child

i see what looks like a very small child

.I see Goth is still in vogue.

I see Goth is still in vogue.

. :tu: ..On the serious side - you've got a very curious shape caught there...and although it looks pretty creepy, I think it's the result of how the branches, leaves and other stuff formed a shape that we see..But again, clever thing! :tu:
    Photo
    Jack Skellington
    Apr 01 2009 09:00 PM
    those are emo scene kids, goth is way different, but yeah i see a small kid too
    looks like a little girl sitting closer to the fence dont know what is behind her
    i see a little girl, but it looks like a doll. kinda strange. where was this taken <_<

the circled areas do look like there are faces and a child in them.  the child looks like she has a skull behind her.  i can see chupa's point about branches, leaves, and other stuff forming a shape we can see.