Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Officers post for prison watch

Officers post for prison watch

The hole in the window was caused by a officer shooting a inmate. all around the hole looks like a out line of a man in uniform face missing where hole is. That tower is about 25 feet above the ground

Photo
    Ghost Investigator
    Oct 09 2008 02:31 AM
    Cool pic. I'd like to see another one taken either right before or right after this one. . . The "uniform" looks like it could be on display in the room but it also looks out of period, but without knowing any history of this location, or where it is at all, it's impossible to say.
    Well I went back I tookabout 20 shots of this window never did I get that same figure no storage is in there but I did find out more from that bullet hole a gaurd shot 2 prisoners that was climbing the wall he kill 2 of 4 and he went home and came back the next day only to take his own life in that tour so i do believe that was him. I am trying to figure out how to post that one with the new one
    i see it. looks like a uniform from after the revolutioary war. :)

i can't tell what it is i see in the window.