Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

virgin mary in the clouds

virgin mary in the clouds

This was taken from my cell phone. I was driving on my way home and what captured my eye was this vision of mary in the clouds right up the street from me.even this photo cant explain how i saw this

Photo
    Medo do Escuro
    Sep 19 2008 01:06 AM
    For most people this is just clouds, but you saw Virgin Mary. It's a matter of faith, and that's what counts in the end, isn't ? It touched your heart, it's very beautiful indeed.
    Photo
    lordstanley
    Oct 20 2008 07:37 AM
    ?? i don't see it, that's ok though you did
    Still play'n catch up-is what you seen a little low of center?
    i dont see it
    I SEE IT BUT IT'S DISTANT AND A LITTLE SMALL - A CROPPED IMAGE MAY HELP ENLARGE IT BUT IT'S CERTAINLY PLAINLY THERE IF YOU KNOW HOW SHE APPEARS AND WHAT TO LOOK FOR. VERY MUCH THERE~!SHE'S IN DARK CONTRAST AGAINST A LIGHTER BACKGROUND AN INCH OR SO BELOW CENTER, SHE'S ONLY ABOUT A HALF INCH TALL BUT FULL BODIED LIKELY WITH HER HANDS OUT ON EACH SIDE IN A HOODED ROBE AND SHE IS FACING TO THE RIGHT FOR SURE. KINDA LOOKS LIKE SHE MAY BE LOOKING DOWN TO THE LOWER RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE IMAGE IN THE 'OUR LADY OF GRACE' POSE. YES SIR-REE. COOL CATCH~!YOU NEED TO MAKE IT BIGGER AND RE-POST IT . . . : ) ~