Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Haunted house in Spain?

Haunted house in Spain?

This is an amazing capture of something lurking in the dark (zoom in on the 1st window just above the door!).It was taken by a friend of mine on her holiday in Ampuria Brava - Spain.(august 2008).The house stands abandoned in the hills not to far from the coast..Not much is known about the history of the house.... but the local people avoid it... stating there's something Evil 'bout the house. This picture was taken at sundawn at approximately 10.30 in the evening..My friend said she saw nothing unusual, but was feeling rather uneasy walking round the house, taking pictures of it.... ..It wasn't untill back at home when she printed the pictures, she noticed the figure in the window... she showed it to me and now I've posted it here.... what do you think...?..My friend is a reliable person.

Photo
    S.P.E.C.T.R.E.
    Sep 04 2008 11:49 AM
    It's almost impossible to see it here, I'll blow it up & post it again!
    Not impossible to see!! That is very creepy. It gave me a bad feeling just looking at it! Very nice capture!
    Photo
    S.P.E.C.T.R.E.
    Sep 04 2008 12:18 PM
    Well I've got an original print of the picture... and it's better visible... and yes it's very creepy!. I've posted a blow-up and tried to lighten it up a bit, but I think you'll have to wait untill tomorrow to see it!
    Photo
    disintegration
    Sep 04 2008 06:31 PM
    you're friend is either really lucky or really skilled with photoshop. personally I dont buy it but thats just me. what you or your friend need to do is find out more information about the place. it must have a name. Im sure the local people who think the place is evil should know it. ok ok Im sorry but seriously. there are tons of paranormal teams around the world that have yet to capture anything more then orbs, mists and shadows but your friend just happens to stumble across this gem....hmmmm. another thing that always strikes me is the reported uneasy feeling. look at the place. Im sure it makes most people feel that way. its like adding that you felt uneasy is suppose to add validation to the claim. oh well. interesting place. . Disintegration
    Photo
    Gabriel da Vinci
    Sep 04 2008 10:23 PM
    I'm not sure, is like a feke 40%, this because is very creepy, this aparition are not. common, but this is my opinion.
    Photo
    S.P.E.C.T.R.E.
    Sep 05 2008 01:17 PM

you're friend is either really lucky or really skilled with photoshop. personally I dont buy it but thats just me. what you or your friend need to do is find out more information about the place. it must have a name. Im sure the local people who think the place is evil should know it. ok ok Im sorry but seriously. there are tons of paranormal teams around the world that have yet to capture anything more then orbs, mists and shadows but your friend just happens to stumble across this gem....hmmmm. another thing that always strikes me is the reported uneasy feeling. look at the place. Im sure it makes most people feel that way. its like adding that you felt uneasy is suppose to add validation to the claim. oh well. interesting place..Disintegration

.I totally agree with you disintegration.... I'm very sceptical myself concerning vid's & photo's of ghosts & other paranormal things, and the uneasy part you're so right, of course anybody would feel uneasy wandering round in a place like that!..On the other hand, my friend is so totally not into ghosts & paranormal stuff, that I found it an interesting photo, to me she looked quit honest, when she showed me the picture.....But to be honest, when I did the blow-up, the thing in the picture looks like a zombie right out of "Night of the living dead".so... well... maybe the dead walk in Spain? LOL ..Just on more detail.... wich really puzzles me... the print of the picture, came right of her digital camera!.And this is true, cause I've printed her holiday-pics' !..So there couldn't have been no tempering with photoshop!..Maybe someone in a real good costume scaring the locals?..Anyhow.... if one day I'll find out some more... I'll let you all know!
    i can't see a figure but i do see 3 faces
    where are the three faces you happen to see?
    the same place the person describes the figure to be, except i can't see the figure all i see is one face on the corner another above it and one to the left looking down on the bottom face. . . i could just be matrixing so i ain't 100% sure.
    i see the figure in the window above the door. i saw three spots that looked like the three faces you mentioned.