Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

what is it?

what is it?

Ok, this is a photo my neighbor's 8 year old took at an apartment that they just moved out of about a month ago. They used one of those throwaway cameras. We are still neighbors and she showed it to me. I am just looking for an answer to what it might be, ghostly or not. There is my neighbor standing there, like you can see. Her dog is right at her feet. She has a little 2 year old, so she has some little tikes toys. On the top right, you can see kind of a square with streaked lights; i don't really know what to call it. It looks like it is on the ceiling, but she never had anything on the ceiling. on the bottom left, you can see something like a strip where it looks like there are letters or numbers. If you turn the photo clockwise once, it looks like it spells "magic" but if you look at it the complete opposite way, it looks kind of like numbers...maybe 666? I have no idea what is going on in this picture. As you can see, it looks like there is blurred images on top of the photo, and something going across her face. We looked at the other photographs that were developed and none of them look like the extra stuff in this picture. We also looked at the negative and it looks the exact same as the picture. Please let me know if you have an idea of what it may be!!!!

looks like it was either taken thru glass or its a double exposure. Just my thoughts
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 09 2010 01:56 PM
    Looks like a double exposure to me
    I have been looking at this image for quite a while this evening. I have looked, walked away and come back. I also agree with a double exposure....BUT I see many different things as well. I want to know more about this place and WHERE is the toddler in the pic? I will share my findings when questions are answered. :)