Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Random gravesite pic, Ogden Cemetery.

Copyright

Blondicide ©

Random gravesite pic, Ogden Cemetery.

This picture was taken in black & white on my old 110 camera. It was taken in the Ogden City Cemetery, Ogden, Utah. This pic is about 15 years old. My oldest daughter, Sonya, is the girl in the picture. We were just taking random pictures with a roll of B&W film just to see if anything would turn up on the film. As we were leaving, Sonya spotted this recent arrangement and asked me to take her picture by them because they were pretty. .The only thing I have done to this picture is crop it. I still have the original and the negative, and the 'whatever-it-is' is on the negative too..I'm not going to say what it is, I just let ppl look and see it on their own. I don't like to plant any ideas. .Just wanted to share this picture. .Thanx.

Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Jul 15 2008 12:27 PM
    I see what could be a face to the left of the little girl. In the arrangement. However, you can tell it is only shadow and light.. is that what you refer to?
    Yes, that's the 'whatever-it-is' lol.. Altho it can be explained, I did/do find it interesting that it appeared in that configuration leading one's mind to maybe see a face. A few years after I took this, I went back to the site to find out who was buried there and see if maybe there was an obit pic I could find to compare, and found out the site was a double grave, but only one spouse had been buried there when I took the picture. The second is now there with his beloved. . Anywho, as I was looking again at the picture, enlarged on this site, I noticed at the far left bottom there is what again, because of the shadows & light and shapes in the picture, looks like a second face, turned to the side looking in the opposite direction of the 'face' in the flowers. . I'm well aware that if you stare at anything long enough your mind will search out familiar shapes and all that. I just find it kind of interesting that the shapes seem to look like they do.... Maybe if I keep looking at it I'll see the key to communicating with my 15 year old in a way she doesn't call 'lecturing', lol!. Now there's something Paranormal!
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Jul 16 2008 11:05 AM

Yes, that's the 'whatever-it-is' lol..Altho it can be explained, I did/do find it interesting that it appeared in that configuration leading one's mind to maybe see a face. A few years after I took this, I went back to the site to find out who was buried there and see if maybe there was an obit pic I could find to compare, and found out the site was a double grave, but only one spouse had been buried there when I took the picture. The second is now there with his beloved. .Anywho, as I was looking again at the picture, enlarged on this site, I noticed at the far left bottom there is what again, because of the shadows & light and shapes in the picture, looks like a second face, turned to the side looking in the opposite direction of the 'face' in the flowers. .I'm well aware that if you stare at anything long enough your mind will search out familiar shapes and all that. I just find it kind of interesting that the shapes seem to look like they do....Maybe if I keep looking at it I'll see the key to communicating with my 15 year old in a way she doesn't call 'lecturing', lol!.Now there's something Paranormal!

..lmao... if you can find that out you should sell it, you'll make millions!
    I see the face. . . Do you think it would be there if it had been colored film? . . If you find the key to talking to your 15 year old, please share. I have a 20 year old and she thinks I "yell" at her all the time. . . I guess I have been doing this for years now. LOL

I see the face. ..Do you think it would be there if it had been colored film? ..If you find the key to talking to your 15 year old, please share. I have a 20 year old and she thinks I "yell" at her all the time. ..I guess I have been doing this for years now. LOL

.That's a good question. .I'm going to 'colorize' it just to see what it would look like. I have a feeling it would have been there if it was in color, but maybe less defined? But I know NIL about photography, it could have made it more pronounced...My 21 year old still thinks I'm 'lecturing' her but she's finally moved past me yelling at her (!?). The 15 year old I'm apparently still yelling at and criticizing endlessly. Probably even in my sleep. .Now, my Grandbabies, they're the opposite! The louder I talk & yell & holler and SING the more they LOVE IT!
    I would love to see the pic after you have colorized it. . . I hope when my daughter gives me Grandbabies they will be the same as yours. I can't wait for the Grandbabies!!!!!
    I don't have a program I know how to use well enough to colorize it...thought I could figure it out. I can only do the reverse, turn color into B&W. I'm asking around tho. . If anybody else wants to see what they can do, feel free. :w00t:
    Let me see what I can do. I have a photo program. . . But for now I am off to bed as I just held my cat in my arms as he took his last breath. :w00t: . . I will work on it tomorrow.

Let me see what I can do. I have a photo program. ..But for now I am off to bed as I just held my cat in my arms as he took his last breath. :w00t: ..I will work on it tomorrow.

.Then you were exactly where you needed to be doing what was most needed..Bless His little heart. My three kitties send their condolences as do I. .No rush, the picture is already almost 15 years old, a while longer won't change much, lol!
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Jul 23 2008 06:32 AM
    Ok that is a creepy picture, I can see a face at the bottom and at the top. At first I was thinking it was the flowers making that head shape, but then I zoomed in on it and saw them both distinctly. Tell me I'm not the only one seeing the two???