Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Lost Girl

Lost Girl

Well.......i really dont know what to say about this picture at this moment......Im stil trying to figure out the story. All i know is that i was sitting in the dining room and i felt something wierd around me so i took a picture and thats what showed up. I think its a lost girl. .Ill let you guys know if i find anything out

Thats a very strange image, I am not sure if its a reflection from someting.. You may have gotten something there, SA :]
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Jul 16 2008 11:06 AM

Thats a very strange image, I am not sure if its a reflection from someting..You may have gotten something there, SA :]

..I gotta agree... and even if it can be explained, it's still guite an interesting pic!
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Jul 30 2008 01:19 AM
    Hmm, looks almost too uniform, I will have to wait till I get home and can zoom and look at it more in detail before I can come to my own conclusion-something about it just doesn't seem right, I could be wrong though.
    Well that is one stylish ghost isn't it. Almost looks like it was a supermodel in it's past life.... for pete's sake people it's a reflection on the damn wall!!
    Photo
    Ghost Investigator
    Aug 30 2008 10:55 AM
    No need to hollar Nate. . I think it's a reflection too

No need to hollar Nate..I think it's a reflection too

..i see where you guy are coming at. .but everytime i take the picture its there..but now that we moved i took another picture .and it not there anytmore so you guys ight be right.but there was alot of crap happening at that house
    Photo
    lordstanley
    Oct 20 2008 07:54 AM
    hahahahahaha ya i agree, a reflection
    Wow! Clean your house!

Wow! Clean your house!

..lol yeaaaaaa .i was in the process of moving so....... it sucked!
    PROBABLY JUST A REFLECTION.. LOOK AT THE DOG,HE IS JUST LAYING THERE.. IF IT WAS SOMETHING THE DOG WOULD HAVE FREAKED.. . BUT I MAY BE WRONG.