Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Bar Ghost??

Bar Ghost??

I didn't really pay too close attention the first time I went through the pics from this night but in alot of the pics there are appear to be orbs. Some of them are very vivid. But in this pic there appears to be something more goin on. I think it could be smoke but it doesn't appear as some of the smoke in other pics. Also if you look closely above the very left girl there appears to be a face. You might have to zoom in to see it. I wanna know what people think.

Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Jul 15 2008 12:31 PM
    I think you're right, it is smoke. The fact that it's a bar tells you that the girls in the pic aren't the only smokers there. It'd be MORE unusual if you DIDN'T get something like this.
    I see what could be an orb above the Bud light sign. It looks like the rest is just smoke. I can see at least two smokes in the pic. Who knows how many could be burning away in the back ground. . . KentuckyVelvet is right, it would be unusual if something like this did not show up in a smoky bar.
    and the woman in the red shirt peed her pants :w00t: