Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

close up of ghostly china man

close up of ghostly china man

I see the man but I think the other thing is a rock. Can you go back there? If so, try and take a pic in the same place and see what comes out. . . I took some photos once of a place that was said to be haunted and there were things on it that I could not explain. I went back to the same place and the same time of . . day and took the same pics over but the things were still there. No ghost just the way the way the photo came with the trees and things around it.
    Photo
    TERRIEROCKS
    Jul 20 2008 11:22 PM

I see the man but I think the other thing is a rock. Can you go back there? If so, try and take a pic in the same place and see what comes out. ..I took some photos once of a place that was said to be haunted and there were things on it that I could not explain. I went back to the same place and the same time of ..day and took the same pics over but the things were still there. No ghost just the way the way the photo came with the trees and things around it.

..Thanks I will try that in a few days.
    Don' t get me wrong I LOVE your photo. I am hoping that it comes out as a ghost of a man long forgotten but still seen.. . Please re post your new pics. I would love to see them.. . D
      • TERRIEROCKS likes this
    Photo
    TERRIEROCKS
    Jul 27 2008 10:40 PM
    I went back out there yesterday and took some more pics nothing showed. Since my nephew was the one who took the other pics next week I'm gonna have him take the pics. They are finding a bit of gold out out there though!. . Ter
    Finding Gold!!! That is pretty cool! That is great to hear that nothing showed. Could mean it really is a ghost. . . Maybe it came to see your nephew and will come again. D
      • TERRIEROCKS likes this
    I'm sorry, but it looks to me like some kind of debris caught in a barbed wire fence. It could possibly have gotten dislodged by the time the second round of pictures were taken.
      • TERRIEROCKS likes this